Wednesday, November 01, 2006

.and without you is how i disappear.

just because i'm obsessed with my chemical romance, and just because i'm totally biased, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take my opinion seriously. so here it goes. the black parade is one of the best CD's i've ever owned. every song triggers very intense emotions, and no song sounds alike. i have to admit i've been worried about this one for a while. i need to learn that they never let me down. and the video is one of the most brilliant and beautiful music videos i've ever seen, of course.


welcome to the black parade - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

so to the real reason i'm writing - i decided it was about time i started a blog. i'm tired of using myspace. i'll still keep my profile, but i just don't have time to mess with it anymore, it's getting even creepier, and worst of all it's starting to live up to true Murdoch potential.

anyway, it's actually a very ridiculous hour of the night/morning (not unusual for me). to put it bluntly, i'm feeling very sad. i just have one thing to say: and that is for those of you who have someone you love by your side right now, please, soak up that moment. close your eyes and smile and be unbelieveably happy that they are next to you. no one ever realizes how much those moments means, as trivial as they may seem right now. but when you can't have them, you'll realize how important they are, and how much it hurts when they can't even physically happen.

columbus tomorrow - i'll be conducting interviews with disenfranchised voters for both the common language project and my J314 project. wish me luck.


xoxo.m



---
this is how i disappear MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

can you hear me cry out to you?
words i thought i'd choke on figure out
i'm really not so with you anymore
i'm just a ghost,so I can't hurt you anymore

and without you is how i disappear
and live my life alone
forever now

---

No comments: