Monday, July 23, 2007

.and i'm a million different people.

i have the song bittersweet symphony stuck in my head. the verve, what a great band. except i'm hearing the lucas rossi version in my head. shaking my head doesn't get it out.

it's raining really hard today and i am despising it.

i am also getting terribly bored with this blog. i had all these fun things i was going to do with it, and make it pretty and all that. never happened. i think i'm just going to finally put together my own portfolio site. possibly start another blog. we'll see.

this post was completely irrelevant.



xoxo.m

1 comment:

Leah said...

You have also not blogged in a year. I just realized that about mine but have decided that I'm going to continue to blog... Let's see how this goes. Do you use something else to blog?