Saturday, December 30, 2006

.wake up and step outside your box.

i'm trying to keep myself awake. i'm not doing very good. my eyes keep drooping. it's been a looong day.

lunch with jess. shopping with alison. serendipity with my cloops (after an almost 5-hour wait! but it was SO worth it. i found nirvana in a glass.), dinner at the california pizza kitchen, then rented some movies.

we just watched little miss sunshine and it was one of the best movies i've seen in a long time. if you haven't seen it yet please, please, please watch it. i don't think i've talked to a single person who's seen who hasn't liked it. it's beautiful.

okay, my eyes really are shutting. and i'll start to type random things that i won't remember typing in the morning. like i do with my religion papers when i've procrastinated too long.

goodnight, new york.

when you're happy, the whole world is new york



xoxo.m

1 comment:

Leah said...

i just saw that movie too!! and did love it!